The Medication Safety Self Assessment ®
The Medication Safety Self Assessment® for Antithrombotic Therapy in Australian Hospitals workbook provides all the information required to begin assessing your hospital’s medication safety systems for antithrombotic medicines.
- MSSA-AT Workbook PDF ~840KB
- Enter and retain a record of your hospital’s scores online.
- Display results in graphical form to easily identify areas for improvement.
- Track progress over time.
- Automatically calculate weighted aggregate scores for each key element and core characteristic.
- Compare themselves against other hospitals (in a de-identified way) according to demographic variables selected.
To create an account please email the following information to CEC-MSSA@health.nsw.gov.au :
- Official hospital name.
- Physical address of the hospital facility.
- Name and contact details of the MSSA lead at the facility.