Ms Carrie Marr
BSc (Nursing), DipEd, MSc (OrgCons)
Carrie is committed to effecting improvements in health care quality and safety across the NSW public health system as part of her leadership of the Clinical Excellence Commission (CEC) and its many programs. To date, she has carved a career in local and international circles pursuing ever-increasing organisational effectiveness, modernisation and development.
Prior to her October 2015 appointment as our Chief Executive, she was the Executive Director, Organisation Effectiveness at Western Sydney Local Health District. Carrie earlier held a number of leading executive and consultant positions in the United Kingdom for a variety of organisations including the National Health Service, Scotland.
Carrie is a graduate of the renowned advanced training program in Quality Improvement at Intermountain Health Care, Utah, USA. She also holds a Bachelor of Science (Nursing); a Diploma in Education (Nurse Teaching); and a Master of Science (Organisation Consulting).
- Dr Patricia Bradd - Patient Safety
- Dr Harvey Lander - Systems Improvement
- Mr André Jenkins - Information Management
- Dr James Mackie - Medical Director Patient Safety
- Sue-Anne Redmond - Serious Incident Management
- Ms Karen Patterson - Capability and Culture
- Ms Jenine Wosinski - Corporate Services